Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

MIghty

Here I am back with a blog post after abt 6 months,

I am just gonna write about a thing which defines me...... MYSELF :)

I always wanted to write about myself which is actually really very tough for any person. Anyways here i go...................

People kinda think of me as a guy who does not talk, who is shy etc etc..... Thats only if you meet me for the first time. If you know me then you are dead coz i wud just torture the hell out of ya by just talking about anythin and everything under the sun and mostly it will be about music. I am a emotional idiot i will accept dat wholeheartedly coz if i dont i know i wud be kicked in my balls by most of my friends :). I don't care about what others think of me but i care a whole lot of wat my dear and near ones think of me. Thats kinda contrary i know but my brain has a lot of short circuits. I actually dont know whether people like me or not coz i just cant control myself i will just tell watever i feel with no censorship :). I am stupid coz i do believe everyone and trust everyone which has got me into the worlds largest pile of SHIT but even after stinking that badly I havent changed much. I do have a complex of me being fat and i always wanted to reduce but i dont do anything much to achieve that possible everest. I am Lazy but i will work hard on things which i love. Thats right i have a very very strong likes and dislikes i wud never do if i dont like a thing. I can go on and on telling abt myself but wud u people go on and on reading abt this good for nothing useless ass :P :P so i m giving you guys a break see ya soon................
P.S to sum it all.... I AM A FATSO who is STUPID and CRAZY in every possible way.

7 comments:

Sunil Prakash said...

I know re

Unknown said...

Why the sudden attempt for self realization ?? btw i dont agree on a few things said but not planning to debate on it :)

~^*@@uDaY@^*~ said...

Hmmmmmmm .... An about me...blog or... an honest confession..whatever it is.. Its a straight from the heart kinda post... Dude... Keep 'em coming.... :)

Mihir.V said...

You like to talk............haha

first answer my question.........i am still waiting..........

How many kites in "Kites"?

Hobbes said...

Dai naye :)
good to see you back n blogging :)

Anonymous said...

you are right...when we first met in dallas thought you dont talk much...i now realise, idhukku nee pesamalaye irundhirukalam...:)

Ramya said...

avana nee????