Followers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Life of a grad student

I know this for sure any person in America doing their masters or Phd wud be on my side after reading this post.
DEFINE grad life...........

I dont think thats a difficult question to answer is it. I would rather say that grad life is the time in which u understand urself and u surprise urself by doing stuffs u never ever wud have thot u wud do :) :) i know i wanted to make it look confusing coz dats grad life. One liner for grad life.... its a sweet horrifying journey with an uncertain destination. I personally came to do my Phd dats after i finish my masters of course, with so much dreams and a thought in the corner of my brain. You wanna know wat that thought is.... Guys its easy you wud have had the same misleading shit in ur head too, its nothing but fun and opportunities. Now i dont think a grad student has any of the two, I never thought i would be working this hard in my life, bak in my ug i dont even remember working... now all i can think of is work its a complete transformation you might say. People who know me well bak in India know that i dont stay even for a brief time span without music and over here i listen to it say for an hour everyday. I dont know whether these changes are good or bad but it just makes me a better person makes me understand myself better now i can define myself which i was not able to do a few months bak. Masters is basically making love to your computer or ur test machine etc and waiting for it to reciprocate it. You might have to try it from diff positions too till you get the most satisfying and useful one :) :) . I cant complain that i have lost much after i started my masters but i sure did learn a lot.... But will this journey lead me to a good future is still shady but who the heck cares right now...... so in short if i shud define grad life it wud be..... PATHLESS PATH TO A KNOWABLE UNKNOWN :)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Please use punctuations. Commas, fullstops, semicolons makes the content more readable. Though the content is true.. as @Cabbes said.. we all thought u knew the destination..

Mighty Mani said...

hey sandy i just write watever i feel da i dont even read it once again to chk for errors i will do dose things from next time